Persian Saffron In All Over Europe | The Price of Saffron in Europe
Persian saffron in Europe is very important for customers who want to sell saffron in bulk. If you wish for Persian saffron in Europe, you can easily contact us. You can contact us via WhatsApp.
We can send you saffron from our agency in France. Since saffron is a precious spice, we always send it by air. We always send saffron to Europe by plane. It is also possible to send saffron to Europe by ship. But it really isn’t worth it. Some customers think sending saffron by ship is cheaper. But it is not worth it.
For information on the exact price of saffron in Europe, you can check the saffron price per kg Page or you can contact us via WhatsApp or our Contact Us page. Also, you can visit our different packaging of saffron on our Buy Saffron online page.
Sending cargo by ship to Europe is good when the load weight is large. But sending this spice by ship is not a good way at all.
Saffron Price in Europe
The price of saffron in Europe is about $3000 per kilo or kg. Please note that this price can change right now; So, for the exact price of saffron in Europe, you can contact us in several ways. The saffron price in Europe per gram is $8; This price can also be changed instantly.
In the table below, you may see the price of saffron in Europe per kg and the saffron price in Europe per gram.
|Iranian Saffron Price in Europe||Estimated saffron price in Europe|
|Saffron price per kg in Europe||$1300|
|The price of saffron in Europe per gm||$2|
One way to get the exact price of saffron in Europe is to contact us via Whatsapp and the contact us page.
If you are looking to buy saffron in Europe, you can easily buy up to 500 grams of saffron from Europe through the section below and we will send it to you in less than a week. (It is possible to buy through PayPal.)
Ana Qayen is one of the largest suppliers of Iranian saffron in Europe. For example, in the video below, you can see one of our exports to Arab countries. This time, we exported 150 kilos of Iranian saffron.
Saffron price per kg euro in Europe
|Saffron price in Europe per gram||1200 €|
|Saffron price per kg in Europe||2 €|
Saffron, known as the “red gold,” is a highly prized spice that has captivated palates for centuries. Renowned for its vibrant color, distinctive aroma, and unique flavor, saffron holds a special place in the culinary world. However, this precious spice comes with a price tag, and its value fluctuates based on various factors. In this article, we delve into the intriguing world of saffron price per kilogram in euros in Europe, exploring the influences that drive its cost and the trends that shape its market.
- Rarity: Saffron’s expensive nature can be attributed to its scarcity, as it is derived from the delicate stigmas of the Crocus sativus flower, requiring meticulous hand-picking
- Labor-Intensive Harvest: Harvesting saffron is a time-consuming process, involving the careful plucking of each individual stigma, which contributes to its high price.
You can buy this saffron box in Europe as a gift to your beloved one.
- Geographic Factors: Saffron is primarily cultivated in regions with specific climatic conditions, such as Iran, Spain, and Kashmir. The geographical limitations impact the availability and, subsequently, the price of saffron in Europe.
- Quality Grading: Saffron is graded based on its color, aroma, and flavor, with higher grades commanding a higher price per kilogram.
- Market Demand: The demand for saffron, driven by its culinary and medicinal uses, plays a significant role in determining its price.
You can buy this saffron box in Europe as a gift to your beloved one.
- Cultural Significance: Saffron is deeply rooted in the culinary traditions of various European countries, making it a sought-after ingredient for both professional chefs and home cooks.
- Competitive Pricing: The saffron market in Europe is highly competitive, with multiple suppliers vying to offer the best quality at the most competitive price.
- Economic Factors: Currency fluctuations and economic stability impact the saffron price per kilogram in euros, as the spice is often imported from countries outside of Europe.
- Counterfeit Concerns: Due to saffron’s high value, there is a risk of counterfeit products flooding the market, affecting both quality and price.
- Harvesting Challenges: Natural disasters, pests, and diseases pose significant challenges to saffron cultivation, potentially leading to lower yields and increased prices.
- Traditional vs. Modern Techniques: The use of traditional hand-picking methods versus modern machinery can impact the efficiency and cost of saffron production.
- Climate Change: The effects of climate change, such as unpredictable weather patterns and rising temperatures, can potentially disrupt saffron cultivation and impact its price.
- Cultural Exchange: The growing popularity of international cuisines has led to an increased demand for saffron in Europe, influencing its price.
- Sustainable Practices: The adoption of sustainable and eco-friendly saffron cultivation practices can affect the price, as consumers increasingly prioritize ethically produced goods.
- Certification and Regulation: The presence of certifications and quality control measures can provide assurance to consumers and impact the saffron price per kilogram.
- Historical Significance: Saffron’s historical significance as a luxury ingredient and medicinal herb has contributed to its aura of exclusivity and higher price.
- Export and Import Policies: Government policies, tariffs, and trade agreements between saffron-producing countries and European nations can affect the saffron price.
- Artisanal Production: The preference for small-scale, artisanal saffron production can influence the price due to limited quantities and the craftsmanship involved.
- Health Benefits: Saffron is known for its potential health benefits, including antioxidant properties and mood-enhancing effects, which can influence consumer demand and, consequently, its price.
Saffron in Europe
Saffron price in Europe depends on several factors. One of these factors is the type of saffron. Saffron is sold in Europe in 5 types. These types of saffron are Negin, Sargol, Pushal, Dasteh, and Konj.
Each of these 5 types has different prices and characteristics; For example, Negin saffron in Europe has the best quality among the types of saffron and also has the highest price and on the other hand, Konj saffron has the lowest price.
Another factor that determines the saffron price in Europe is where the saffron is harvested. In Iran, Qayen saffron has the highest quality, and that is why Qayen is called the saffron city of the world.
Our company is located in Qayen, Iran, the city of saffron in the world. Therefore, you don’t have to be worried about the quality of the saffron. Also, we have a branch in Lyon, France for your order in Europe, and Europe. If you want to order for these countries, you can easily contact our agent in Lyon, France.
Buy Saffron In Europe
If you want to buy saffron in Europe, you should be familiar with the appearance and the types of saffron. Since saffron is a valuable plant, there are many cheaters in the trade that try to deceive customers. If you are not familiar with the appearance and types of saffron, it is not a problem; In the following, We will give a brief explanation.
Saffron is a plant with a purple flower with 6 beautiful petals that protect 3 red stigmas. These three red stigmas are the same delicious substance with a lot of color and aroma and are prepared with a lot of effort.
Konj or white saffron in Europe
After the rhizome is removed from the bunch, the root or white part, which in Iran is called the corner or white saffron, remains; This part has more aroma, but the red part of saffron has more valuable ingredients.
Dasteh (Bunch in English) Saffron in Europe
This type of saffron in Europe is a complete string that has the red and yellow parts of saffron together. So that the yellow part is about 30 and the red part is about 70% of it. In this type of classification, saffron is intact and the stigmas of the three branches of saffron are not separated from the white part of saffron (or saffron cream).
Pushal Saffron in Europe
In this type of saffron in Europe, saffron cream (white part) is separated from under the flower, so that the stigmas will have 2-3 mm of cream. At the end of the stigmas of the three branches of saffron, there is some yellow or white, which is called Pushal saffron.
Sargol saffron in Europe
It is the most consumed and common type of saffron for people to use in Iran and consumers are more familiar with this type of saffron. In Sargol saffron in Europe, which is pure saffron, the creamy part or the whiteness of the saffron is completely removed and only the red part remains.
Negin saffron in Europe
This type of saffron in Europe has a wonderful color and appearance and is very fragrant. In this type of saffron, three stigmas are connected and are smooth and without fractures. This has made this type of saffron have a better appearance and a higher price than Sargol saffron.
Organic Saffron In Europe
It should be noted that we always test saffron in the laboratory. When we send saffron to Europe or any other country, regardless of the documents required to clear the saffron from customs, we always send the laboratory results. In the lab results, you can see the moisture, strength of color, and aroma of saffron.
Our packaging is very beautiful and luxurious. You can see different types of packaging on our website. We offer Wooden, plastic, and paper packaging at different prices. In the following, there are some of our packaging.
Be our agent in Europe
If you want to work with us, you can be our agent in your country. If you can buy saffron from us regularly, we can offer you an exclusive agency, and thus, we will refer all customers to you in your area.
In the voice below, you may hear about buying saffron in Europe.
About Ana Qayen in Europe
We are a supplier of Iranian saffron in Europe and we supply saffron from the best fields of saffron in Iran. It should be mentioned that nearly 90 percent of saffron in the world is produced in Iran. We have also an agency in Lyon, France and you can also buy our saffron in Europe.
Apart from saffron, we also supply other products from Iran including pistachio, rosebuds, Mazafati Date, and barberry. If you want to buy any type of product from Iran, we can supply you. You may contact us via the Contact us page or WhatsApp. Also, you may see our different saffron packaging on our Buy saffron online page.
hen you want to buy saffron, you should be sure about the quality of the saffron that you are buying. Our saffron has got a European certificate from SAI CHIMIE lab which is one of the most famous labs in Europe.
Also, our saffron is packaged in different and luxurious packages. You can see our different packing below. You can buy saffron with these packages in our online shop. You can also find us on social media via Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, and Youtube. In the following, you can see our different packaging of saffron.